Saturday, December 20, 2008

Florida-Day 3 Sea World

On Thursday, we left Disney behind and headed for Sea World.  Will was so excited and couldn't wait to see Shamu.  The weather was perfect and the crowds were no where to be found.  We had so much fun that we went back on Friday morning before we headed to Auntie Jenny's.

Will sitting atop Shamu outside of the stadium.

Both kids having their picture made with Shamu.

Will feeding the dolphins.

Susan feeding the dolphins.  She was a little bit scared of them and tended to just throw the fish at them.  It was quite the site.

Susan was a trooper on our trip.  She rarely got a nap and we just kept going and going.  She was so tired while we were at Sea World that she feel asleep sitting up in the stroller and then slept through the Shamu show.  She woke up as we were leaving the stadium and wanted to go ride the merry-go-round.  This picture makes me laugh every time I look at it.  Believe it or not, she had a great time and we rode the merry-go-round 2 more times.

One of Will's favorite things at Sea World was this climbing structure they had.  It was a maze of nets, ropes, and tunnels that reached about 2 stories high.  I even joined in on the action and was soon reminded of just how old, and how tall, I was.  Will had a great time laughing at me every time I got stuck and kept telling me to "hurry up."




1 comment:

Jennifer Vogt said...

I LOVE the picture of Susan on the merry go round!