Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving Day was a little outside of the norm for us this year.  George was on-call, my sister in FLA, and my parents didn't arrive until Friday.  The kids and I made the best of it though and had a fun day watching the parade and putting up the Christmas tree.  We officially celebrated Thanksgiving on Saturday and I cooked my first Turkey with some help from my mom.  It was a wonderful and enjoyable weekend!

Susan climbing the ladder while decorating the tree.  She had more fun doing that than she did actually putting ornaments on. 

After Susan got done putting the ornaments on, she decided it was time to "clean up" and started taking them off again.  It took some convincing but she finally got the idea.

Will had a great time putting the ornaments on the tree.  He did a great job and the one branch he put all the ornaments on looked spectacular!

Susan and Will putting the base together for the tree.

Watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on TV.   They both loved the balloons and the marching bands.

Dancing to one of the marching bands during the parade.

No comments: